Remember to bring:
- Photo ID
- Food & beverages
- Towels or blankets for sunbathing if desired.
General Safety Policies:
- Maximum capacity is 6 passengers total, including children 3 years and younger. If you have a heartbeat and will wear a lifejacket during an emergency, you count as a passenger!
- All passengers must remain on board for the entire duration of the cruise unless otherwise instructed by the Captain during an emergency.
- Life jackets are provided for emergency use only.
- Glass containers (ex. beer bottles, wine glasses, etc.) are not permitted onboard.
- Service Animals trained to perform a specific task related to their owner’s disability are welcome aboard. Emotional support and companion animals are not considered Service Animals and will not be permitted onboard. Passengers are responsible for the service animal’s care.
- Passengers are welcome to bring their own alcohol (no glass), but they must consume responsibly. Underage drinking, belligerence, and other risky behaviors will cause the charter to return to the dock with no refund. Passengers already intoxicated will not be permitted onboard.
- Our General Safety Policies are in place to protect all passengers and crew members. By confirming your reservation you agree to follow these policies. We’re looking forward to having you aboard!
- Our crew will provide you with complimentary water and ice.
- Check-in is 15 minutes before departure. Please call if you are running late. Be advised that any tardiness will not be compensated with extended trip time.
- We strongly encourage you to arrive at least 45 minutes before check-in due to heavy traffic, limited parking, and walk time to our slip.